Healthy Snacks for Vending Machines
Within the past few years there has been a huge demand for more healthy snacks for vending machines in the Irish and English markets. Vending machine customers now prefer to choose a healthier snack rather than the more traditional and unhealthy snack foods usually associated with vending machines. Low fat snacks such as high protein bars along with the always popular breakfast bars have seen the biggest increase in demand in the snack bar category.
Nutrisnax develop their own naturally healthy alternative biscuit bars, breakfast bars and an exclusive variety of gluten free vegetable crisps. Our new healthy snacks for vending machines are ideal for people on the go and offer an abundance of added nutrients with vending snacks that are high in fiber, protein and vitamins.
Healthy Snack Ideas for Vending Machines
Our new healthy Nutrislices are ideal for people on the go and offer an abundance of added nutrients with vending snacks that are high in fibre, protein and vitamins.
For breakfast on the go the new NutriBrunch is packed full of natural ingredients with a variety of seeds, nuts, grains & fruit. A healthy breakfast bar with no artificial colors or preservatives.
The healthier alternative to deep fried crisps. This nutritious snack is vacuum fried at a low temperature to preserve the vegetables natural colors and nutrients and substantially reduce oil absorption, making them a delicious healthy snack.
Health & Nutritional Values
These wholesome ingredients have been carefully selected and combined to create a delicious light toasted cereal breakfast and lunch and the new range of NutriSnax biscuits are designed to enhance health in abundance. Not only will Nutri-Snax products keep away hunger for longer, they assist weight loss by eliminating the urge to snack on junk food.
NutriSnax foods provide many essential vitamins and minerals to promote health and vitality.
- Cholesterol lowering agent.
- Controls blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Contain photochemical which reduce cancer risks.
- Aids reduction in hypertension and high blood pressure.
- Keeps you fuller for longer so aids weight control.
- Good source of carbohydrates.
- High concentration of protein.
- Contain essential fatty acids.
- Best amino acid profile of any grain.
- Contains beta glucan which aids fast healing.
- Contains thiamine, folic acid, biotin, Vitamin E, zinc, selenium, copper, iron,
manganese and magnesium.
- High in antioxidants which fight stress.
- High in protein.
- Anti viral, Anti fungal, Anti bacterial.
- Increases vitamin and mineral absorption
- Aids digestion ( heals bloating, gas, diarrhoea).
- Prevents simple goiter because of organic iodine content.
- Prevents constipation.
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin C, Calcium,Iron,
- ‘Considered one of the Top 10 healthicstfoods’
- Lowers cholesterol and promotes heart health.
- Omega 3 fafiy acids – lowers blood pressure and elevates mood.
- Contains Fibre.
- Especially rich in Vitamin E.
- Fights against muscular disorders.
- Improves reflexes
- Adjusts the body during stress.
- Fights cancers.
- Prevents constipation.
- Packed with protein.
- Improves digestion.
- Can help stop strokes.
- Contains around 24 nutrients.
- High in Fibre
- High in Protein
- Reduces risk of cancers and diabetes
- Cholesterol and fat free
- Contains iron, magnesium, phosphorous,, thiamine, niacin, folate, riboflavin, vitamin
- Containt Sesamin sesamolin – reduce cholesterol and prevent high blood pressure.
- Sesamin protects liver from oxidative damage
- Rich in Calcium.
- Contains manganese, copper, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, Vitamin Bl,Zinc, Fibre,
- Releases energy slowly
- Powerful immune system booster.
- Contains anti bacterial properties and antioxidants
- Kills bacteria which cause throat infections.
- Slows down ageing.
- Aids healing.
- Excellent for stomach and digestion.
- Natural carbohydrate for athletes.
- Can relieve seasonal allergies (due to pollen content)
- Supplies more vitamin E than any other vegetable oil
- Source ofessential fatty acids.
- High in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats’
consuming nuts at least once a day.’
- Second best source of Vitamin E after plant oils.
- Vitamin E essential for normal functioning of muscle tissue.
- Vitamin E essential for normal functioning of reproduction system.
- Vitamin E protects against anaemia.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Contains Vitamins B2, B6.
- Rich in Selenium – reduces cancer risks and heart disease.
- Promotes a healthy thyroid.
- High in unsaturated fat.
- Monounsaturated fat which benefit cholesterol levels.
- A complete protein.
- Contain more antioxidants than any other nut.
- Protects against cell damage
- Fights heart disease.
- Fights against Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and cancers.
- Rich in heart healthy fat.
- Rich in protein.
- Rich in Vitamin E and Calcium.
- Almonds lower the fise in blood sugar and insulin after eating.
- Provide double-barrelled protection against diabetes and eardiovascular disease.
- High in monoutrsaturated fat.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- High in Vitamin E
- Protects against high blood pressure.
- Contains magnesium and potassium.
- Good source of energy
- Aids Child growth
- Cures diseases especially liver and kidney
- Cures inflammation and fever
- Contains Vitamin B1